کتاب فشار خون: روش ها و پروتکل ها
This volume provides comprehensive protocols that researchers can use to dissect out fundamental principles and molecular mechanisms of hypertension, extending from genetics of experimental hypertension to biomarkers in clinical hypertension. Hypertension: Methods and Protocols guides readers through chapters on genetics and mmics of hypertension; the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System; vasoactive agents and hypertension; signal transduction and reactive oxygen species; novel cell models and approaches to study molecular mechanisms of hypertension; vascular physiology; and new approaches to manipulate mouse models to study molecular mechanisms of hypertension. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
- Format Hardback | 437 pages
- Dimensions 178 x 254 x 25.4mm | 9,952g
- Publication date 24 Jan 2017
- Publisher Humana Press Inc.
- Publication City/Country Totowa, NJ, United States
- Language English
- Edition statement 1st ed. 2017
- Illustrations note 29 Tables, color; 40 Illustrations, color; 38 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 437 p. 78 illus., 40 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 1493966235
- ISBN13 9781493966233