کتاب افست اطلس کلینیکی CT و MRI کتاب افست قلب و آئورت
This atlas comprehensively describes the application of computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance (MR) imaging in real-world scenarios using 192 illustrative clinical cases. These imaging techniques are revolutionizing the diagnostic and therapeutic approach for cardiovascular patients and are progressively becoming viable sub-specialties among radiologists and cardiologists.
Clinical Atlas of Cardiac and Aortic CT and MRI features clinically relevant case-based examples of how CT and MR imaging techniques can be applied to identify the pathological features of a range of acquired and congenital heart diseases. Using more than 1000 high-quality figures of distinctive CT and MR imaging features of most cardiovascular diseases, both acquired and congenital, it therefore provides a valuable resource for both specialist and non-specialist radiology/cardiology practitioners seeking to develop a deep understanding of how to recognize the features of a variety of heart diseases using CT and MR imaging techniques.
- Format Hardback | 369 pages
- Dimensions 210 x 279mm
- Publication date 13 Mar 2019
- Publisher Springer Nature Switzerland AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 213 Illustrations, color; 3 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 369 p. 216 illus., 213 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3030036812
- ISBN13 9783030036812