کتاب افست تصویربرداری رزونانس مغناطیسی قلب و عروق
The significantly updated second edition of this important work provides an up-to-date and comprehensive overview of cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging (CMR), a rapidly evolving tool for diagnosis and intervention of cardiovascular disease. New and updated chapters focus on recent applications of CMR such as electrophysiological ablative treatment of arrhythmias, targeted molecular MRI, and T1 mapping methods. The book presents a state-of-the-art compilation of expert contributions to the field, each examining normal and pathologic anatomy of the cardiovascular system as assessed by magnetic resonance imaging. Functional techniques such as myocardial perfusion imaging and assessment of flow velocity are emphasized, along with the exciting areas of artherosclerosis plaque imaging and targeted MRI. This cutting-edge volume represents a multi-disciplinary approach to the field, with contributions from experts in cardiology, radiology, physics, engineering, physiology and biochemistry, and offers new directions in noninvasive imaging. The Second Edition of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging is an essential resource for cardiologists and radiologists striving to lead the way into the future of this important field.
- Format Hardback | 473 pages
- Dimensions 210 x 279 x 27mm | 1,975g
- Publication date 14 Mar 2019
- Publisher Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication City/Country New York, United States
- Language English
- Edition Revised
- Edition Statement 2nd ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 140 Tables, color; 121 Illustrations, color; 195 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 473 p. 316 illus., 121 illus. in color. With online files/update.
- ISBN10 1493988395
- ISBN13 9781493988396